Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NN3000 Goodies Continues...


I have a goal.  My goal is to eventually have swatches up of every polish I own.  That's an ambitious project for someone like me.  I have LOTS of bottles.  LOTS.  So, I like to show you my most recent acquisitions so it's fresh.  But please plan on seeing old and new as I go along.  Some will be still available to get, some will not.  But I'm doing this for the love of polish, and for YOU!  :)  So let's continue with my NN3000 newest goodies. 

 First up, Dionysus.  It's beautiful.  It's got multiple personalities, not all of which wanted to cooperate with the camera.  It's kind of like asking Sybil to show everyone on queue.  It doesn't always work like that.  SOOOO, I gave you an angled shot of it to try and see the multi colors you get in this bottle.  Then of course, the usual with-flash and no-flash shots. 
Dionysus WITH flash
No Flash
See the mutli colors in the bottle?


 Next let's talk about a trio.  A trio exists, and I have two of them.  The trio includes Hook, Line & Sinker.   What a fun name for a trio of awesomeness that is NN3000 polishes!  First, let's see HOOK:  It's a soft silver, with holo, and almost a pearly metallicy kind of goodness to it.  The holo shines best in good lighting, or in photos with flash.

Hook (NO FLASH)

Hook, WITH FLASH
The other one of the trio I have to show, is SINKER.  That's right, I don't have hook.  But Sinker is just TOO pretty!!  It's so pretty, it was worth taking three photos of it to show you it's personality.  In dim light, it's a pretty pink.  In fact, it's a shade of pink I really like.  It's bright without being too bright, it's not punch-you-in-the-face pink either.  It's just right.  Anyway, I digress.... dim light, pink.  Slightly brighter light, you see holo beginning to show.  With flash (or sunlight), the holo in this goddess of a polish is like BAM!  HOLO PINK!!!  :)  So without further ado, photo time:
Sinker, NO FLASH

Sinker, Slightly brighter

Sinker WITH FLASH (BAM!!!)

Soooo... I'm gonna let you ponder on these for a bit.  And of course, there's more coming!  This new NN3000 series is not over yet!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment