Thursday, February 6, 2014

NailNation3000 new GOODIES!!!!

I got the absolute BEST package yesterday, FILLED with goodies from Maria at NailNation3000.  The wizard has been busy making new polishes, and once I stopped drooling over the new bottles to grace my collection, I started to swatch and photograph each one to share with you!  Here's just a couple of them... more tomorrow!

Let's begin with a beautiful blue, called Smoke on the Water

No Flash

With Flash
This blue is light, but not too light, soft but not muddy.  It has that hint of holo that is more noticable in sunlight, but it has that soft personality.  This is two coats, smooth formula, no drag. 

NEXT up, a color I have been waiting for - a nice seafoam green that reminds me of the Crayola crayon I remember using as a child.  And, being the wizard Maria is, it has that neat soft holo that I have come to know and love.  OH how I LOVE this color!!!! As is the case with most of her colors, they look so much better in person! These photos are two coats, smooth formula, easy application.

It's called, Stay Off the Grass

with flash
No Flash


Next, is a color that is so hard to photograph because of the multiple ways this looks depending on the light you're in, the angle you're looking at it, etc...  It's a soft purple with holo, the kind you can get away with wearing just about anywhere.   Here's two coats, just as smooth as the others to apply. 

This one is called, Under Cover Lover  (2 coats):

With Flash

No Flash

I have more beautiful polishes to show you, more coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment