Friday, March 14, 2014

A couple more NN3000 polishes.


Today's swatches are two more beauties from NailNation3000.  One of these days I'm going to have to show you my polish collection, and you will know why I have featured almost exclusively this brand since I started my blog.  Actually, I do plan on trying to swatch my entire collection, but that could take....um...years?  Ahh....the perils of a polish addict.  :)

So the first of the two is  Take The Crown.  I featured this one earlier, but my swatches had stamped images over it, so it deserves a color-only swatch photo.  :)  This one is a "crelly" (a creme-jelly) in a gorgeous royal blue color.  The color shows slightly deeper than this photo, but still amazing.  This formula requires at least 2 coats for decent opacity, but shown here is 3 coats, which is total opacity.  The creme-jelly formula is unique, and it dries a somewhat matte finish.  I used topcoat in this photo, which is why there's a great shine.


Next up today is one of NailNation3000's "Black Box" polishes.  These specialties are ones that are priced slightly higher due to the amount of ingredients that go into them.  They also come in a black box (did you guess?  lol), and they also include a swatch sample in the box as well.  Here's a pic:

This gorgeous black box polish is called City of Ember.  This is a mesmerizing golden orange, with a holographic sparkle and a mirror-ish sheen.  It's opaque in two coats (as shown here), and has a smooth formula with beautiful finish.  Different lighting gives you a different look.  It's like having three polishes in one.  Amazing.

I am one of those strange people that loves to swatch polishes, so expect to see LOTS more swatches to come and many more brands as well.  See you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment