Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quick Hibiscus - Fauxtorial

If you've never heard the term used before, the quick description is a quick version of a tutorial where I show you quickly the products I used to create a look, rather than showing you step by step.  Some designs are easy enough to do that if you're not a total noob at stamping, you can re-create it without much instruction. 

Now, I often get requests from people for looks they can wear at the office.  I realize that not everyone can wear neons and funky colors, textures, or even different designs altogether on different hands (yes, I've sported that on more than one occasion).  That's why I sometimes pull out the nude shades and make a look that doesn't scream "I AM A FREAK ABOUT NAIL ART!  LOOK AT MEEEE!!!"  lol

Here's the tutorial, click to view:

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment